Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Teaching in Nepal again

Hello blog followers!

I am reviving my blog about teaching in Nepal.  I will be in Nepal for the first 2 weeks in September teaching medical genetics to the 1st year medical students at the Patan Academy of Health Sciences (PAHS).  This will be the 3rd class for PAHS and the 3rd class I will meet.  I am really looking forward to it.  I will also be doing some faculty development.

I would like to thank Academics Without Borders Canada (AWBC) for their financial support for this trip.  As well, I would like to thank all of those people who have supported me through GoFundMe. 

Hopefully you will follow this blog and find it interesting...or at least entertaining.

Jane

4 comments:

  1. Yay!
    Super excited for you and looking forward to reading about your adventures again!
    Your loyal follower, Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete